Publications and talks of Anil K. Rajvanshi
Spiritual writings (Please also refer to my blog in Speaking Tree website)
Most of the articles written in this section have been derived from my diary on the subject of Mind-Matter interaction.
Science of Spirituality
Mind matter interaction
1. Nature of Human Thought. Discussion about how thought is produced and transmitted. Published in 2004 in the book of the same name.
2. Free Will, Evolution and Chaos Theory. The relationship between free will and fate explained with the help of Chaos theory.
3. Trees as Spiritual Antennas. A speculation on how trees may help in getting Universal Thought. May 2012
5. Hair as Antenna. A speculative article on how hair acts like antenna for life force. June 2013.
Body and Mind
1. Nature of Desire. An editorial article in Times of India (Speaking Tree) published on 28 June, 2010.
2. Meditation is Elixir of Life. An article which shows how meditation effects the human body at cellular levels. Published as editorial article in Times of India (Speaking Tree), 30 April 2011.
3. Three minds of body - Brain, heart and gut. An essay on how three sections of body have the minds of their own and when they work together happiness results. 18 May, 2011.
4. Cellular basis of Yogic Asanas. An essay on how stretching of cells through Yoga helps in a healthy body. June, 2011.
5. Neurological basis of ego and anger. An article on how and where ego is formed in the brain and its relationship to anger. September 2012.
6. Do Bootscan on yourself. An article on how body and mind cleansing can bring in happiness and wholesome living. May 2013.
8. Nature of Soothsayers. We should believe in ourselves and not on astrologers and soothsayers. By our work we can change our genes and destiny. July 2013.
9. How to do Meditation. An article on the art and science of meditation. July 2013.
10. Science of Pranayam and Homeopathy. An article which explains how nanoparticles can go directly to brain through nose and the working of Homeopathy based on the science of Pranayam.
Death and Karma
1. Death, Karma and Reincarnation. A detailed essay on what is death and reincarnation and how it is governed by karma.
2. Human thought, Karma and Bondage. How thought packets are sent and received and how they affect the human mind.
3. Law of Karma
4. Cloud Computing as a theory of reincarnation. An editorial article in Times of India (Speaking Tree), published on 13 July, 2010.
5. Tunneling of Soul. Possible mechanism for leaving earth's gravitational field. May 2012.
Gravity, God and Cosmology
2. Physical basis of Thought and Consciousness. Explores the relationship between gravity and deep human thought.
3. Layers of reality. What is the nature of entities and gods who can influence human behavior. June 2012.
Sleep and Dreams
1. Designer dreams through Yoga. How dreams can be guided by yoga.
3. Sleep well sleep tight. An opinion piece in Economic Times. 10 October 2014.
Technology and Spirituality
1. Technology and Spirituality. Shows how technology and spirituality are related. Published in Times of India,.
4. Virtual Reality and Nirvana How virtual reality might produce happiness. An article published as editorial in Times of India. 2005
5. Spirituality + Technology = Happiness. An article published as blog in Speaking Tree. April 9, 2014.
2. Deep Faith Helps Overcome Fear
3. Web of love Possible explanation about our origins.
4. Rise up for better world How nature evolves by making a dead branch irrelevant.
5. Gurus we do not need How some of the so called gurus and preachers pray on people
6. Gandhiji - A Votary of Sustainable Living
7. Flying as a Spiritual Experience An article commemorating 100 years of Wright brothers.
9. Presence of Great Soul A story about Gandhi ji
11. Providing wholesome food for rural poor is the greatest charity. A syndicated article in various news channels and a blog in Speaking Tree. May 2012.
13. In Praise of Long Walk. An article showing how long walks are like meditation. December 2013.
14. Swachh Bharat Abhiyan in a rural Institute. A small note on my attempt at cleanliness. October 2014.
1. Music, Meditation and Mental Happiness. Relationship between music and meditation are explored. Published in Times of India.
3. Choices and Happiness
4. Less Possessions produce Happiness
6. Art and Science of Happiness An essay on how to live a happy and sustainable life by curbing our desires and greed for resources.
9. Purpose of life. How happiness defines the purpose of life, October 2013. Published as an editorial article in Times of India, 7 January 2014.
10. Be centered in now. An article on the power of now and how it can bring happiness and peace of mind by focusing on work at hand. March 2014.
1. Simplifying Life. A short essay on my attempt to live a sustainable life in rural India.