Publications and talks of Anil K. Rajvanshi
Spiritual writings (Please also refer to my blog in Speaking Tree website)
Science of Spirituality
1. Nature of Human Thought. Discussion about how thought is produced and transmitted. Published in 2004 in the book of the same name.
3. Designer dreams through Yoga. How dreams can be guided by yoga.
4. Physical basis of Thought and Consciousness. Explores the relationship between gravity and deep human thought.
5. Death, Karma and Reincarnation. A detailed essay on what is death and reincarnation and how it is governed by karma.
6. Human thought, Karma and Bondage. How thought packets are sent and received and how they affect the human mind.
7. Law of Karma
8. Free Will, Evolution and Chaos Theory. The relationship between free will and fate explained with the help of Chaos theory.
9. Art and Science of Happiness An essay on how to live a happy and sustainable life by curbing our desires and greed for resources.
10. Nature of Desire. An editorial article in Times of India (Speaking Tree) published on 28 June, 2010.
11. Cloud Computing as a theory of reincarnation. An editorial article in Times of India (Speaking Tree), published on 13 July, 2010.
12. Meditation is Elixir of Life. An article which shows how meditation effects the human body at cellular levels. Published as editorial article in Times of India (Speaking Tree), 30 April 2011.
13. Three minds of body - Brain, heart and gut. An essay on how three sections of body have the minds of their own and when they work together happiness results. 18 May, 2011.
14. Cellular basis of Yogic Asanas. An essay on how stretching of cells through Yoga helps in a healthy body. June, 2011.
15. Tunneling of Soul. Possible mechanism for leaving earth's gravitational field. May 2012.
16. Trees as Spiritual Antennas. A speculation on how trees may help in getting Universal Thought. May 2012
17. Layers of reality. What is the nature of entities and gods who can influence human behavior. June 2012.
18. Neurological basis of ego and anger. An article on how and where ego is formed in the brain and its relationship to anger. September 2012.
21. Cosmology according to Sankhya and Science. How Sankhya philosophy and Science have similar explanation about the origin of Universe. Published as Opinion Article in Times of India. 17 April 2013.
22. Do Bootscan on yourself. An article on how body and mind cleansing can bring in happiness and wholesome living. May 2013.
24. Hair as Antenna. A speculative article on how hair acts like antenna for life force. June 2013.
25. Nature of Soothsayers. We should believe in ourselves and not on astrologers and soothsayers. By our work we can change our genes and destiny. July 2013.
26. How to do Meditation. An article on the art and science of meditation. July 2013.
1. Technology and Spirituality. Shows how technology and spirituality are related. Published in Times of India,
3. Physical basis of Thought and Consciousness. Explores the relationship between gravity and deep human thought.
5. Deep Faith Helps Overcome Fear
6. Web of love Possible explanation about our origins.
7. Rise up for better world How nature evolves by making a dead branch irrelevant.
8. Gurus we do not need How some of the so called gurus and preachers pray on people
9. Gandhiji - A Votary of Sustainable Living
10. Flying as a Spiritual Experience An article commemorating 100 years of Wright brothers.
12. Virtual Reality and Nirvana How virtual reality might produce happiness.
13. Presence of Great Soul A story about Gandhi ji
14. Can Mumbai mayhem show us a way? A lead article in DNA, Pune, December 2008.
16. Providing wholesome food for rural poor is the greatest charity. A syndicated article in various news channels and a blog in Speaking Tree. May 2012.
1. Music, Meditation and Mental Happiness. Relationship between music and meditation are explored. Published in Times of India.
3. Choices and Happiness
4. Less Possessions produce Happiness
8. Purpose of life. How happiness defines the purpose of life. October 2013.
1. Simplifying Life. A short essay on my attempt to live a sustainable life in rural India.
2. Some personal experiences What made me write the book on Nature of Human Thought.