Publications and talks of Anil K. Rajvanshi
1. Hseih, C.K., and Rajvanshi, Anil K., “The effect of dropwise condensation on glass solar properties”, Solar Energy, Vol. 19, No.4, 1977.
2. Rajvanshi, A. K., "Large Scale Desalination of Seawater Using Solar Energy", Solar Energy, Vol. 24, No. 6, 1980.
3. Rajvanshi, Anil K., "Effect of Various Dyes on Solar Distillation", Solar Energy, Vol. 27, pp 51-65, 1981.
4. Rajvanshi, A. K., "Dew Condensation as a means of large scale production of fresh water", Journal of Desalination, Vol. 36, No. 3, 1981.
5. Rajvanshi, A. K. and Sudhir Kumar, "Design and Development of Improved Lantern for Rural Areas", Published by NARI, Phaltan, Dec. 1987.
6. Rajvanshi, A.K. and M.S.Joshi, “Development and Operational Experience with Topless Wood Gasifier Running a 3.75 kW Diesel Engine Pumpset”, Biomass, 19 (1981), pg 47-56.
7. Jorapur, R. M. And Rajvanshi, A. K., "Alcohol Distillation by Solar Energy", Proceedings of 1991 ISES Solar World Congress, Vol. I, Part II (pg. 772-777) Denver, Colorado, U.S.A., August 19-23, 1991.
8. Rajvanshi, A. K. and Zende, N. J., "Production of Water from Soil by Solar Energy for Biomass Energy Plantation", Proceedings of 1991 ISES Solar World Congress, Vol. I, Part II (pg. 843-848) Denver, Colorado, U.S.A., August 19-23, 1991.
9. Rajvanshi, A. K., "Development of Technologies for Rural Areas - Need for New Thinking", 'Moving Technology', Vol. 7, No. 1, CAPART, New Delhi. March 1992.
10. Rajvanshi, A.K. and R.M. Jorapur, “Leafy Biomass Gasifier for 15 kVA Diesel Genset”, in Advances in Thermochemical Biomass Conversion (Ed. A.V.Bridgewater), Springer, Netherlands. 1993. pg 314-324.
11. Jorapur, R.M. and Anil K Rajvanshi, “Development of a sugarcane leaf gasifier for electricity generation”, Biomass and Bioenergy, Vol. 8, Issue 2, 1995. pg 91-98.
12. Rajvanshi, A. K., "Energy Self Sufficient Talukas - A Solution to National Energy Crisis", Economic and Political Weekly, Vol. XXX, No. 51, pp. 3315-3319, Dec 23, 1995.
13. Rajvanshi, A. K., and Nimbkar, N., "Sweet Sorghum R & D at the NARI" Paper presented at First European Seminar on Sorghum for Energy and Industry held at Toulouse, France, 1-3, April 1996.
14. Jorapur, R.M. and Rajvanshi, A .K., "Sugarcane Leaf-Bagasse Gasifiers for Industrial Heating Applications", Biomass and Bioenergy, Vol. 13, No. 3, pp. 141-146, 1997.
15. Rajvanshi, A.K., "Talukas can provide critical mass for India's sustainable development", Current Science, Vol. 82, No. 6, 25 March 2002.
16. Rajvanshi, A.K., "Electric and improved cycle rickshaw as a sustainable transport system for India", Current Science, Vol. 83, No. 6, 25 September 2002.
17. Rajvanshi, A.K., "R&D strategy for cooking and lighting energy for rural households", Current Science, Vol. 85, No. 4, 25 August 2003.
18. Rajvanshi, A.K., " Nature conservation + Spirituality = Sustainability", Paper published in ISES 2005, Orlando, USA.
19. A chapter entitled "Sustainable Development of India - A Gandhian Approach", in the book entitled Appropriate Technology, Development and Gandhi. Published by Gandhi Smriti and Darshan Samiti, New Delhi, October 2003.
20. Nandini Nimbkar and Anil K Rajvanshi, " Sweet Sorghum Ideal for Biofuel", Seed World, Vol. 14, No. 8, November 2003.
22. Rajvanshi, Anil K., "With rural India shinning, India will shine!" published in Project Monitor, Vision 2020 Issue, Vol.4 No. 2, May 16-31, 2004.
23. Rajvanshi, Anil K., "Solar Detoxification of Distillery Waste." June 2004.
24. Rajvanshi, A.K., "Safflower Petal Collector", Presented in International Safflower conference, Istanbul, Turkey, June 2005.
25. Rajvanshi, A.K., S.M. Patil and B.Mendoca, " Development of Stove running on low ethanol concentration", October 2004.
27. Rajvanshi, Anil K."Sustainable Development - A Gandhian Approach", Seminar given at North-Eastern University, Shillong, April 29, 2005.
29. Rajvanshi, Anil K.,"Sustainable Development for Rural Poor", Invited talk at Solar World Congress, Orlando, August 8-12, 2005.
30. Rajvanshi,A.K., Electricty and Water Revolution for Rural India, Editorial article in Times of India, 27 July 2005.
31. Rajvanshi, Anil K., "Village of my Dream", Published as an editorial article in Times of India on October 19, 2005.
32. Rajvanshi, Anil K., "Ethanol fuel for rural households".
33. Rajvanshi, Anil K., "Nikola Tesla-The creator of electric age". An article published in Resonance, March 2007.
34. Rajvanshi, Anil K., "Irving Langmuir - An Industrial Physical Chemist" . An article published in Resonance, July 2008.
35. Rajvanshi, Anil K.,"Ethanol lantern cum stove for rural areas". An article on the new development of lantern cum stove running on low grade ethanol, January 2009.
36. Rajvanshi, Anil K., "Kerosene Revisited - Fuel for Rural Households", An article on kerosene lanstove, February 2011. A version of this article was presented as poster in Indoor Air 2011, held in Austin, Texas, June 2011.
37. Nimbkar N.and Anil K. Rajvanshi., "Simple Filteration and Low Temperature Sterlization of water", Current Science, Vol. 104, No.4, 25 Februray 2013.
38. Kerosene revisited - excellent fuel for rural households. An article on how enlightened policy by Government can help light up lives of rural poor. Published in Current Science, 25 August 2013. This paper was syndicated by IANS and published in major news lines all over the world.
39. A simple method of measuring soot. A very simple method of measuring soot in rural huts is outlined in this paper. September 2013.
40. Diesel as a household fuel for rural areas. A short article on development of diesel lanstove. April 2015.
41. A low cost solar water purifier for rural areas. An article on the development of a very simple and low cost solar water purifier. May 2015.
42. V. Singh, Nandini Nimbkar and Anil K Rajvanshi, “High yielding sweet sorghum variety Madhura-2 for both Kharif (Monsoon) and Rabi (Post-Monsoon)”. January 2016
43. Roadmap for Rural India. A general article published in Current Science. Vol. 111, No. 1, 10 July 2016.
44. How nutritious and tasty safflower can give extra income to farmers. A blog written in Better India. April 2017.
Technological writings (in chronological order)