Publications and talks of Anil K. Rajvanshi
1. Torture by Delta. A horrible experience on Delta flight from Mumbai to Atlanta, USA. March 2007.
2. Can Mumbai mayhem show us a way? A lead article in DNA, Pune, December 2008.
3. Rural Health Care. Status of horrible rural health care in western Maharashtra. January 2011
4. An eulogy for my friend Shri K.C.Pant the former Defence Minister of India. November 2012.
6. Nipped in bud—crisis in children’s education. An article about the sorry state of children’s education in India. July 2013. Syndicated by IANS and published in various news sites like new Indian Express, Yahoo news, etc.
8. Gandhiji I profess to know. Anecdotes about Gandhiji as told to me by some of his associates. November 2014. A shorter version of this article was published in Huffington Post on 15 December 2014.
9. My small experiment in Swachh Bharat Abhiyan. Published as a blog in Huffington Post.
10. Gandhiji’s ideas on tolerance. An editorial article published in Speaking Tree (Times of India). 27 September 2015.
12. Consciousness—A Conundrum. A report on an International Conference held in Bangalore, 9-12 December 2015 and published in NATURE (India).
15. Why I believe Indian Classics should be taught in schools. A blog published in Better India. 19 October 2016.
16. Mahatma Gandhi’s lessons on tolerance. Syndicated by IANS and published in various newsline, 2 October 2016.
18. Why Gandhi seminars attract anti-technology participants? Syndicated by IANS and published in various newspapers and newslines. February 15, 2017. Also published as a blog in Huffington Post. 20 February 2017.
19. Why good home-care health system is needed in rural India. An article syndicated by IANS and published in many newslines. 30 March 2017.
20. Dr. Erich Farber—a personal eulogy. Eulogy for my professor Dr. farber the solar pioneer. April, 2017.